Show me your Red & white curtains...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hellooooo, thinking of curtains now. I have Lotus white bodywork with Red seating so curtains have got to be a Red & White combo.

I have my heart set on Red & White small Gingham but would like to see what you guys have gone for.

Should I get candy stripe to match the pop top material?

Should I go with the Gingham?

Come on.....inspire me! :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the best photos, but here are mine

P1014637.jpg

P1014638.jpg

P1013734.jpg

and one with my little Angel
P1013732.jpg

These are old photos though, I have since redone the interior, the curtains remain though.

Thanks for pics!

I've seen some red & white candy striped material curtains - that would go great with the Dormy candy stripe bellows! sack the Gingham,I'm getting the striped ones :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Red and white are the great combination curtains. white color when combined with any dark color it gives the beautiful grace and effects. i like white background and in which there is black color shading.

P1140069Large-1.jpg

These are my old set of magnablinds from Delilah's. They've got blackout fabric inside and during the day come off so the van looks really near from outside. I was so happy with them that I have an identical set for the new bus.

Latest posts