Shows.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickets bought for Big Bang and Bugjam so far. Maybe head up to the Volksworld show and Brighton breeze is on my doorstep so always take a wander down.

None this year as all show dates
correspond With appointments
I've made to help my mate out by
Being a "Guinea pig"for him he is training
To be a dentist
And to keep the costs down I
Said he could do any drilling
And stuff without any anaesthetic :)

Got tickets for Bug Jam, Powerfest, Mighty Dub Fest and Dubs Int Dales so far.

On top of that I'll be doing Volkspower, Field of Dreams and Beach Gathering.

Dub aid and bug jam as both on my doorstep, and possibly volksworld although might not have run the engine in by then and not sure if a stint down the m1 and m25 would be any good for it

Spring dub, Fairbank and Craven pre-season campout (Scarborough), EarlyBay camp out, Volkspower, VW Festival (cos its close), Field of Dreams and Dubs Int' Dales for me.

Did plan to go to Skegvegas too, which I think is one of the best shows I've been going to over the past few years, but got two weeks in Belgium organised instead!

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

rlepecha said:
Spring dub, Fairbank and Craven pre-season campout (Scarborough), EarlyBay camp out, Volkspower, VW Festival (cos its close), Field of Dreams and Dubs Int' Dales for me.

Did plan to go to Skegvegas too, which I think is one of the best shows I've been going to over the past few years, but got two weeks in Belgium organised instead!

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk
Never been Skegvegas any good.

monkeyvanwestybike said:
To be a dentist

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You is BONKERS!!! :lol: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
To be a dentist

thats what i thought :lol:

ozziedog said:

I did eat a lot of wax crayons as a child
either that or it was the Stonehenge free Festivals in The early Eighties! :)

dub odyssey, vw action goth and sema in las vegas .
don't do vw festival anymore because its full of chavs and water pumpers playing music all night, security don't control it.

Shaggybus said:
don't do vw festival anymore because its full of chavs and water pumpers playing music all night, security don't control it.[/quot

That is exactly why we all likes DATC, the pumpsters are in a different area generally speaking and we got this little area / field / smashing bit just for the Early Bay peeps. They shut down the music and there`s a fair bit of that too, they shut down the main music about or just after midnight ish, then as long as you stay up drinking, you`ll catch sight of the security peeps, they will come over and ask you to turn it off after half twelve or one ish , I`m not sure because I`m usually bolloxed by then (always) :roll: Me and Luke have been up drinking with some young ladies and some fellas and retired to bed well after daylight but we were fairly quiet, and didn`t see any security peeps until about five or so in the morning when one of the young ladies started playing tunes on her phone which must have travelled soundwise because after a few minutes only, perhaps two tunes,, the security detail was telling her to turn it off or put some headphones on. :roll: Spot on and very nice about it too. This was the night when Sailor Jerry came to visit :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Damn you Sailor Jerry :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Shaggybus said:
don't do vw festival anymore because its full of chavs and water pumpers playing music all night, security don't control it.[/quot

That is exactly why we all likes DATC, the pumpsters are in a different area generally speaking and we got this little area / field / smashing bit just for the Early Bay peeps. They shut down the music and there`s a fair bit of that too, they shut down the main music about or just after midnight ish, then as long as you stay up drinking, you`ll catch sight of the security peeps, they will come over and ask you to turn it off after half twelve or one ish , I`m not sure because I`m usually bolloxed by then (always) :roll: Me and Luke have been up drinking with some young ladies and some fellas and retired to bed well after daylight but we were fairly quiet, and didn`t see any security peeps until about five or so in the morning when one of the young ladies started playing tunes on her phone which must have travelled soundwise because after a few minutes only, perhaps two tunes,, the security detail was telling her to turn it off or put some headphones on. :roll: Spot on and very nice about it too. This was the night when Sailor Jerry came to visit :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Damn you Sailor Jerry :mrgreen:
cool .
don't get me wrong nothing against loud music . ebi is like a 72 party but the atmosphere is better and there isn't dicks in there mams golfs polos.
goth is a great show . just a laid back weekend . not much trade . entertainment is great.

I'll be doing Voljsfling 1 and mighty dub fest plus a couple of others yet to be decided. Truth be told, I'd rather be up the highlands seeing the views than at shows. Must try one of the bigger events down south sometime.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts