What other shows ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just a matter of interest. What shows do you all go to or have a meet up at ? There are so many these days which is awesome but i just cant keep up with it ha.

Well the Bristol one seemed to have lost its way but is more on track now and I’ll be there next year as will a lot of other earlybayers. The Weobly Castle should be just about next down on the Gower along with a couple of new shows from off shoots of these ^^^ shows. I like to pop along to Techenders twice a year if I can and that’s September and April and that’s right up in Lutterworth, very chilled and you may or may not learn a thing about your van, this is a thing along with Keith’s Field run from The LateBay.com. Camperjam I’ve never been too and I’m getting my self psyched up for that next year as it’s a ‘Must Go To’ according to friends that are regulars. I couldn’t get to this years but I love Grahams air cooled only as another chilled show over at Banbury. The list is endless I’m afraid, feel free peeps to add your own faves. One that I used to love but hasn’t been on for a long while is the day out At Christmas to a U.S. Diner up north somewhere near the fab ‘Gadget’. Mostly as it was on a Sunday, and great location for a car park to mill around in and chat about earlies etc.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, then there’s,,,,l,l, :)

Keep your eye on the ‘events’ forum as most stuff gets posted in there.

This weekend is Bug Jam if you fancy partying and drag racing.

The big August event is Skeg Vegas for Aircooled stuff. VW Action is at the end of August for more drag racing in a calmer environment.

September will see Busfest for all things bus shaped , then there will usually be a one dayer in Bidford on Avon in mid September which will be pure Aircooled.

Other events are available.

Latest posts