SIGN THIS E-PETTION FOR CHEAPER PETROL AND DIESEL PRICES

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicargo

Reaction score
hi, as the title suggests sign this e pettion if you are sick of getting ripped off every time you fill up your camper :evil: . its very easy and will only take you a couple of minute's, just click on the link to be taken to the official h.m government e pettion site, fill in your details and click sign, once you've signed confirm through your email and your done. simple's ;) act now or before you know it you'll be paying £10 a gallon and after that the skys the limit.
it only needs 40.000 more signitures so spread the word. all the best chicargo
https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UPDATE..... IT NOW HAS 93,971 SIGNITURES AND ONLY NEEDS 6.029 signitures before the government will look into the stupid price of petrol, come on

UPDATE.....it now only need's 35,000 signiture's. come on fella's get signing :D

UPDATE.....its now reached the magic number :D . still open for more signiture's though so still feel free to sign. the more opposition in the form of signiture's the better.
take it easy folks. chicargo

UPDATE....its now on 145.000 but still sign as the governments responce to the e-pettion upto now is pathetic. a quoet from their responce ....
"Our actions resulted in average pump prices being about 6 pence per litre lower than if we had continued with the previous government’s fuel duty plans. Following the January increase, average pump prices in 2011-12 could still be 2.5 pence per litre less than if we had implemented the escalator. Therefore, a typical Ford Focus driver will be £56 better off this year. And an average haulier will benefit by approximately £1700. This package of support was paid for by increasing tax on North Sea oil companies that benefit from high oil prices."
they really must be stupid if they think making people better off by £56 a year will do it. ar**hole's (pardon my french). all the best folks, chicargo

nice one fella's.
please everybody sign this pettion as i think its really important to show the government we are sick of high petrol price's and we've had enough. and please ask all your friends to sign it as well. cheer's guy's, chicargo

signed as well but i feel i'm sure like the rest of you this is a pointless exercise. Without the revenue the Exchequer gets from petrol the country would probably go under. After all a 1p hike in the price equates to around £1 a billion more in the coffers. There is a double tax, a tax on the suppliers which is then passed on at the pumps and the tax added at the pumps.

Its to big a cash cow for the Govt to give a shit. They make 12 billion alone from north sea oil taxes.

Dont even start about the environmental issues. :shock:

Johnny said:
signed as well but i feel i'm sure like the rest of you this is a pointless exercise. Without the revenue the Exchequer gets from petrol the country would probably go under. After all a 1p hike in the price equates to around £1 a billion more in the coffers. There is a double tax, a tax on the suppliers which is then passed on at the pumps and the tax added at the pumps.

Its to big a cash cow for the Govt to give a shit. They make 12 billion alone from north sea oil taxes.

Always one :msn4:

gninnam said:
Johnny said:

yep, i was pissed off about something else on that rant :lol:

im moving to Kuwait, the only thing that sure there is Death.

Johnny said:
gninnam said:
Johnny said:

yep, i was pissed off about something else on that rant :lol:

im moving to Kuwait, the only thing that sure there is Death.
hey no worries

Latest posts