• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

silent pack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubby

Reaction score
Just collected my van with its new stainless exhaust, so now have surplus a complete silentpack system plus "j" tubes all in matching "rust" colour. A sealed 5lt tin of Morris supreme 30 also . Anyone near Bournemouth want to swap for something they have surplus? :)

Nobody ???, the silencer is less than a year old,( still has some paint on )
Ideally Id like a pair of NOS front wheel arch panels for 71 bay,,,,,,,, but anything considered.

The exhaust looks great so does the roof rack but alas still suffering from Xmas :(

Would you be able to post the exhaust ? if not I'm sure I can arrange for a day trip down to sunny bournemouth one weekend :) if you're ok to hold onto them for a couple of weeks.. I will obviously pay you before then.

cheers
j-p

its not worth posting, its assembled ready for fitting, if you start undoing old exhausts and posting, youl be getting up near new prices. I will PM you my phone number

Latest posts