Simo's 69 Cali Westy pics - DATC 14 pics added + a Wedding!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Thought i should start a thread (better late than never :mrgreen:)

This is "wiggy"

055.jpg

Lovely Westy mate.
How did the roof repaint come out and what paint did you use?
I need to do mine some time :roll:
Cheers Paul.

Thanks its not as good as it looks in the photos :shock:
The roof paint i was really pleased with! I thought id have a go, and used a roller which gave a not too bad a finish.
Used this

http://marinestore.co.uk/PLYMA100-750X.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

simo

Dropped the bus off for some surgery around the windscreen today,

020.jpg

019-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

:mrgreen:
simo

I have a Klassicfab windscreen repair panel that goes right across and up about 200 mm at each end - but forgot to take a pic of it !

simo

Thought id drag this thread back from the dead :lol:
Have ordered a nice set of cab mats from Madmatz, so thought a tidy up of the floor was in order. So i ripped up the grey cheapo carpet stuff that was glued to the under seat sections, removed the cab floor mat and set to work :mrgreen:
Plan is to get the floor and seats sprayed in L90D pastel white using rattle cans which i willhave made up. I have some rust treatment and etch primer so far, and am currently scraping the old glue off as much as i can - which is a mare of a job ;)

Bit more done - rust treated, etch primed then bit of filler on the rust sections

Had a bit of a break from the floor - went camping :msn4:

Went to Osea leasure park in Maldon Essex - hired the tipi for daughter and grandkiddies 8)

Back on it tonight :msn4:

Better start other side

Can see what we got now :msn4:

Hey - its in norfolk reedhamferry.co.uk , great little site with its own pub on the river, good fishing lake and close to the broads/yarmouth etc ;)

Latest posts