• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slammed 1968 single cab for sale, £8k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammed

Reaction score
This one.

400026_10151327046063827_142346387_n.jpg

£8k takes it, drives lovely, more details to follow.
Viewing welcome near Woodbridge, Suffolk.

Yep, I'll sort some more details when I get home. Cheers, Ollie

Beigebay1968 said:
Why selling so soon dude? Hope your well j

Have decided its not really for me, and I have some plans I want to make happen.

Sorry been slack with pictures, will post them up tonight.

Please, no more offers of swaps, cash only.
Best price is £8,500 with full MOT and a tin of spare paint. :lol:

So, slammed and narrowed by Matt Balls with serious notching front and rear and front tubs, this truck drives like a stocker. It'll go lower than the pictures, I've just not round to it yet.

Reliable as hell with a 1500 single port motor, I've not had any issues with it, CSP shifter is spot on all the time, CD player with USB input, amp and sub under seat.

Solid as hell as I believe the previous owner did a lot of work on the chassis and under the load bed, looks really good.

Few holes in the dropgates, nothing structural, but what do you expect for a 44 year old vehicle?

Don't ask what my best price is, I've already stated it, it it doesn't sell that's fine by me I'm happy to let it sit in the dry barn where it currently resides.

Any questions just ask.

Viewings welcome most days.

Please keep this as a for sale thread, cheers.

No way dude, already?
Any way I got loads of pictures of the old beast! An olly is right the bus drives amazing.

252306_10151026480959468_1951932127_n.jpg

P1020106.jpg

7f7842a6.jpg

Thanks for the piccies Luke.

Yeah sorry mate, but Canada beckons ;)

I'm in no rush to sell this, so when the weather gets a bit better it'll be getting full service inc engine, brakes and steering box etc.

Have also removed the signwriting from the doors.

Any questions just ask.

I have reduced the price as I have found something I want... But I will listen to serious offers, trades too.
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts