Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uber cool said:
Ant,
Whats the new business adventure, is it mobile white wall tyres :wink:
Or have I put 2 and 2 together and come up with 15 :oops:

if you need any signage for the van let me know :mrgreen:

Could be sir, could be :)

I will need some livery at some stage... do you do magnet signs too?

ant

wibbler said:
Caddy looks pretty cool 8) would be nice with some old school chrome hubcaps.

Frank looks nice n cosy too :wink:

The steels aren't staying.... i bought some ats classics but i got 13's by mistake.

Liken both the rides dude :mrgreen:
Still got the A8, or has it gone :shock:

Dood! let me know if you are going into what I think you are, as I may have loads of customers :wink:

two benders steve said:
wot up dude u saw that vw today at lidal though it would have something to do with you ! see you sunday

Shhhhhh steve don't everyone where i shop........... it was just beer guys honestly :oops:

Got your note steve, see you sunday.

Been working on the caddy today and these pics will let the cat out of the bag :)

210220091367.jpg

210220091371.jpg

210220091374.jpg

210220091372.jpg

i bought some fuch today 14" 5.5's og porsche and dishy 7.5" rears :) they need a fair bit of work so i got cracking this afternoon after dubfreeze.

220220091384.jpg

started striping the old black paint.

220220091385.jpg

polished up lovely

220220091387.jpg

220220091388.jpg

The rears took some polishing i can tell you.

220220091389.jpg

rimmage looks cool as f#ck. what you fittin thrm on?

i saw your caddy today while i was at dubfreeze. what do you charge for an at the show red band on a set of four tyres

Hi andy

Nottingham isn't that far from stafford.

I can apply a white/red band to normal black wall tyres, i can also make it as thin as you need it. They can be applied to any tyres inc lo-profile but i do need the tyres to have done at least 500 miles (it lets the oil out of the rubber that can brown a whitewall).

If you come to me (st16 next to junction 14 m6) it will cost £60(£15 a tyre)
If i come to you it will be £60 plus fuel and time. This cost would be reduced if you have a friend who needs some as well so we can spread fuel costs etc.

Hope that is of some use, if you have any Q's please ask

ant :)

wow,a up dude how did you polish them so quickly ? I bought some polishing mops and polish today to do the rims of my BRM,s and my M3 wheels and was thinking it would take ages, they would look the dogs on frank- do it !

They look fit! Nice buy. Can't wait to see them on the bus.

Latest posts