Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not updated this thread for a while and i nearly managed to do some work on frank today, but ended up working on the caddy instead. Not ideal but you do have keep these daily drivers serviced don't you.

Got hold of a little something that i've been after for about 4 years for him. I've been working on them and should be fitting them soon. :)

ant said:
Not updated this thread for a while and i nearly managed to do some work on frank today, but ended up working on the caddy instead. Not ideal but you do have keep these daily drivers serviced don't you.

Got hold of a little something that i've been after for about 4 years for him. I've been working on them and should be fitting them soon. :)
Ok ,what ya got ?Dont play mind games im off out on the beers and if you dont tell me it will spoil my night.

davebug said:
ant said:

Ok ,what ya got ?Dont play mind games im off out on the beers and if you dont tell me it will spoil my night.

Wait for the pics dude, i'll get them fitted soon 8)

davebug said:
ant said:

I agree.....GET ON WITH IT! ;)

What a tease (after drinking all night, can still spell.........need more beer :evil: )

Not bothered about the caddy, just your van so come and do something with it,,,,, ;)

gninnam said:
What a tease (after drinking all night, can still spell.........need more beer :evil: )

Not bothered about the caddy, just your van so come and do something with it,,,,, ;)

You had a late one :beerchug: :party0023: :party0003: :alc: :sick0020:

Heres a taster pic, more to follow.....

"Can you guess what it it is yet?"

101020092500.jpg

Hey Ant!

God! Talk about a dramatic build up! It had better be good after all this waiting - thought you might have posted more pics during X Factor whilst you were bored..........

Come on! Lets see what you have done! :D

Cheers!

Alistair

ant said:
gninnam said:

You had a late one :beerchug: :party0023: :party0003: :alc: :sick0020:

Heres a taster pic, more to follow.....

"Can you guess what it it is yet?"

101020092500.jpg
looks like you fitting two sausages to your bus somewhere,noy sure will catch on Ant.Are they WALLS !!!ha ha ha :lol:

:mrgreen: you've had it a while Ant, pull your finger out.

I know, you're too busy buying presents for Em :lol: Got her car yet?

yup dude shes got a brand spanking new 59 plate swift

Its a little 1.3td, supa good on fuel, £35 a year to tax, drives nice and surprisingly has a fair bit of poke.

311020092578.jpg

ant said:
And........................
WE NEED PICTURES

Latest posts