Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone say , Stop being a girl Ant , pull yourself together and get working on the van :shock:

We cant wait any longer :lol: :lol:

ant said:
i should of kept my mouth shut lol really, its not that big of a deal. Well it is to me but certainly will not be for you guys

Yep....or you should have done it last week :mrgreen: I understand though! ;)

Not bay related and yes slate away for changing the subject.

Just bought these today for the caddy........... loves a bit of cuppage :)

Not fitting them for a few months though, to nice to get any salt damage on

301120092643.jpg

301120092635.jpg

Ant

You are really turning into a wheel whore, now stop changing the topic and get whatever it is fitted to Frank :lol: :lol: :lol:

ant said:
i should of kept my mouth shut lol really, its not that big of a deal. Well it is to me but certainly will not be for you guys
Are the pictures still being developed? :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Does anyone still get pictures developed?)

Ant,

Was it a really little mod that's now become too shameful to disclose with all the expectation so you are now having to turn frank into a three wheeler or do a roof chop or something. Or did your missus find out how much your last tinker cost so you're Nil by Mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

tum tum tee tum .........

nah ....... just not got round to fitting them and i don't want to ruin it by posting pics of them(clue more than one)

Emma is cool with expeniture on old frank, well within reason anyway. I did a little wheel-a-dealering and these ended up being proper cheap.

Hmmmm ....I've spent this afternoon thinking about subaru engines again :roll: now a know i definitely can't afford that

Latest posts