Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ant said:
yeah jon i it will work cheers,

i was thinking of asking one of the mods to delete the post of that god awful teddie wheel.

Ant, you are getting precious :lol: I might just put a pic of my white westy on your thread. That'll get you sweating, especially if I change my Radars for teddy alloys :msn4:

windsurfer said:
ant said:
yeah jon i it will work cheers,

i was thinking of asking one of the mods to delete the post of that god awful teddie wheel.

Ant, you are getting precious :lol: I might just put a pic of my white westy on your thread. That'll get you sweating, especially if I change my Radars for teddy alloys :msn4:

:lol:

Right, pulled my finger out and finally finished polishing and fitted them at last :)

attachment-IVR38U.jpg

attachment-XZAE9U.jpg

attachment-74DI9U.jpg

Also got some 15" sa sprints need a refurb, rubber and whitewalls but should look pretty nice for old frank to roll around on :cool0019:

b4343ef1.jpg

Much thanks goes to Tezzah for helping me get these home.

Yes, yes and................yes! Looking very good mr. edensor! :D
Dibs on the sprints when you change shoes(is that forward thinking). :lol: Very funking jealous :mrgreen:

Cheers for the good vibes fellas :rocknroll: i waited a long long time for some deluxe rear trim like that, makes me smile everytime i walk in to the garage.....

Still need to pull my finger out a little more tho, wheel refurb, new exhaust, valves and oil change and then i'm rollin although i doubt i will get the sprints on this year.

Rumour has it that the sprints are 5.5 15" which i'm told are rare as rare thing. Not got them back here yet so not 100% if they are or not :?

The wheels arrived today (thanks again terry)

So i can crack on with the refurb, (although i kinda like them how they are)

15" 4.5's

20100406_004.jpg

20100406_001.jpg

20100406_002.jpg

Latest posts