Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
real nice van.saw it at vanfest and kind of met you!!afro kid talking to windsurfer!! :lol:

yeh!shame we never got around to having a drink all together tho!when mines done... :roll:

180920092418.jpg

Very nice dude.......... 8)

Think Surfbus is right - <CHUCKY VOICE>'time to play.... :evil: ' </CHUCKY VOICE> :mrgreen:

Thought i'd share a little bit of my murky past lol :)

I've been a member of lo-rdz lowriders for 10years and had a few uppy downy cars in that time, lo-rdz did a photoshoot for Max Power a couple of years ago. This is little vid of the shoot made by Lo-rdz member Tim.

My car is the Silver nissan 300c, which is the one at the start/end and few bits in-between and thats me spraying my bonnet lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMDGyb9l9vo&feature=player_embedded#at=236

Grazy said:
looks really cool mate are those Porsche 356 rims son they look real nice fella , good work all round :wink:

:eek: Graeme, you keep telling me to change my 356 rims.......hypocrite :p

:lol:

I miss that car, had loads of fun in it.

4 x CCE fatboy pumps, 6 batteries, electric lockoffs
f98c9582.jpg

My nissan and my old wedge bluejuice picture taken at rtts
100_1399.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_1355.jpg

f98c94e0.jpg

bluejuice
van11.jpg

van2.jpg

bluestu.jpg

windsurfer said:
Don't put a hit on me Gangsta :lol:

lol ,hardly!.... the uk scene, well lo-rdz at least wasn't trying to a recreate what happens in the states. We had all sorts of cars from volvos to vauxhall viva's! it was more about mates with a similar interest and passion getting together to have fun and chat sh~t, not to disimilar to what we've got here with earlybay. 8)

I know Dude, your ride looks amazing. I'd love a Hot Rod if money permitted. Like you say, it's about having and sharing a passion :mrgreen:

Latest posts