Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ant said:
Got me some bling in the post today

"can you guess what it is yet?"

attachment-NT8CBV-1.jpg

I'm guessing some piked centercap thingies for the wheels??

Whilst raising the frt suspension up ( i know, i know) this morning i tried one on the sa sprints on :)

attachment-5GJJCV.jpg

attachment-5ECSCV.jpg

Still need to refurb the wheels but you get the idea.

They don't work for me. look far better on a green deluxe. ;) :mrgreen:

It's going to look sweet Ant, but the ride may be better if you whack some tyres on those babies ;)

Some recent pics

Some of staffords many tin-top eb's
attachment-DV2FGV.jpg

Frank dressed in his wedding suit for a mates wedding
attachment-PNZEGV.jpg

Chugsy(off here) was the best man and the groom Tim (Lee) who now want an eb himself.
attachment-13IBGV.jpg

Frank and the "other" wedding car.... a brand new jaguar or something, no one was interested in that lol
attachment-3GE6FV.jpg

''Frank and the "other" wedding car.... a brand new jaguar or something, no one was interested in that lol''

You definately outdid the Jag my friend :D

Ill pop round later in the week to say thanks. I lost the reciept for the whiskey so looks like it'll stay in the cupboard untill xmas when i shall wrap it for my dad :lol:

love your bus ant,always thought that just looks so right,funny really how some "just work"....if ya get me drift !!!!!!! :D

love your bus ant,always thought that just looks so right,funny really how some "just work"....if ya get me drift !!!!!!! :D

Latest posts