• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sliding Door, Devon Poptop, Rear Hatch and devon int 4sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob83

Reaction score
Hi, I have decided to cut my lossed with my 1970 Devon. The van is gone but I have a few bits for sale if anyone is interested.

I have a RHD sliding door. It has had a proffessional repair to the lower outer skin carried out by ron at VW endengered species. I paid £250 on exchange basis so would be looking for offers around that mark.

I also have a complete devon poptop, canvas is ok, a bit tatty and the roof could do with a paint. Offers around £300ish- dont know what this is worth.

I also have the tail gate and engine cover for an early bay. Approx £50ea

I also have some devon interior bits, they have been painted in white paint. Buddy seats etc. Offers

I might also have a single port engine for sale. Hasnt run for a while but turns over ok. Various other bits like glass etc.

Gimme a shout for more details or pics. Cheers People

Hi Mate,

Im after a Devon Caravette Buddy seat - the one behind the passenger bulkhead.

Send me a pic if you have the part.

Cheers

Jim

Hi, Here are some pics of the interior bits, there is a roof locker too. Dont know if the cookerhood is devon or not but I think it is!

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

I would be interested in the buddy seat (the middle pic- the one with the sliding drawers in). Do you have the cushions for it?

What do you want for it? Also need to make sure its economically viable - where abouts are are you?

Hi, would it be possible to see a couple of pictures of the sliding door if you've still got it please. Either posted or pm'd. Many thanks.

Hi, I will get some pics of the sliding door soon, it is not at my house at the mo.

The buddy seats are compete with cushions in really good condition (Light Blue)

I will probably be at bug jam this weekend too.

Do you mean the rear hatch (not engine lid?) It is dead straight, from a cali bus, no rust other than a small amount of surface rust under where the bottom of the window seal would go. Can take to bugjam.

rob83 said:
Do you mean the rear hatch (not engine lid?) It is dead straight, from a cali bus, no rust other than a small amount of surface rust under where the bottom of the window seal would go. Can take to bugjam.

inboxed you

Latest posts