Slough Swap Meet, Any Surrey Early bayers fancy a cruise?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdaz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
As Slough is pretty much the end of the season so to speak just wondered if anyone wanted to do a cruise over to there from the Surrey area.

I usually leave my place about 8 am and its about 30 mins away.
maybe cook breakfast in the vans when we get there.

Anyone up for it?

hows it going with the van Froggy?
im Going to Surrey Air cooled meet tonight at the fairmile inn in Cobham.

damn - wanted to come to the SAC meet - but got the dates mixed up!! next month yeah!

Meanwhile any more local buses for Slough??

Got my dates wrong so wont be at Slough as i'm at work Sunday night.
bigdaz said:
hows it going with the van Froggy?
im Going to Surrey Air cooled meet tonight at the fairmile inn in Cobham.
Still got the van just contemplating when to try and start the roof chop.
Would of fancied a run down the fairmaile but completely forgot about it, how did it go?

Froggy - you started your roof work yet?? let us know if you need a hand - gonna make Slough??

ok r73 looks like just you and me how about meeting in Ripley hight st about 8.15?
or depending where you are Chertsey way somewhere would be ok

big daz sorry bud - still at home - wasnt going to make it in the end - but big turn around and were setting off shortly - see you there!!!!

no problem
think i saw your bus there.
What did you Buy?
i got some nice nos rear Lenses and rubbers,

r73 said:
Froggy - you started your roof work yet?? let us know if you need a hand - gonna make Slough??
Rob, never made slough had to work.
Not started the swap yet keep putting it off but will be intouch as will deffo need a hand

froggy said:
r73 said:
Rob, never made slough had to work.
Not started the swap yet keep putting it off but will be intouch as will deffo need a hand
No worries - just give us a shout 8)
Daz - yeah we were in the main car park - shame to have missed you - but well delayed leaving home!

Latest posts