• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snap On garage/ shop display 4 foot screwdriver still sealed SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
I bought this last year with the idea of having it on display in my garage when I eventually get around to sorting my wall space out but I have since bought another enamel sign which will take pride of place. I think it was another one of those great ideas at the time but the reality of it is that I will probably never do it.

I have used a couple of pictures off google to show what it actually looks like as mine is still sealed in the box. As soon as I get a genuine enquiry and a phone call I will open the box and check the item is perfect as I expect it to be if I do not get any interest it will stay sealed.

The overall length is approximately 48 inches

Due to size it is pick up only from Penrhyn Bay near Llandudno and cash on collection, I can probably get it delivered to Manchester / Stockport area by arrangement

I tend to respond better to a phone call enquiry than multiple emails, for further details please ring me on 07595320218.

looks like this

it is on ebay for £135 ,
better deal for earlybayers if you can get it picked up ;)

Latest posts