so whats in your dream garage?!?!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jacks906 said:
if i had the money instead of buyin top cars i'd have a heated work shop (floor included :mrgreen: ) fully tooled up, then just buy project after project after project an never leave the work shop except for supplies :mrgreen:

and women, I hope :lol: :lol:

windsurfer said:
jacks906 said:
if i had the money instead of buyin top cars i'd have a heated work shop (floor included :mrgreen: ) fully tooled up, then just buy project after project after project an never leave the work shop except for supplies :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

and them as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cars are better,you cant turn a women off.can i share your heated garage windsurfer :?:

wibbler said:
I remember when real pimps drove 'proper' pimp mobiles :mrgreen:
pimpmobile.jpg

That is cool in a strange kinda way, but the head lamps look like the spot lights used to find bombers during WW2 :|

windsurfer said:
jacks906 said:

You buy women, does claire know? :lol:

froggy said:
windsurfer said:
jacks906 said:

You buy women, does claire know? :lol:

How do you think I got her? :lol:

Latest posts