So you got an extra hour this weekend - what did you do with

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenchk

Reaction score
TBCH - I planned to re-wax the roof on my Dorm... give it a good winter protection... and then my youngest daughter crached into my youngest son (i've 4 kids in total) and then spent some time at the emergency dentist as daugher no.2 bashed back her front teeth 45 degrees... son no.2 completely fine... van however unwaxed and zero chance of doing it in sunlight during the forthcoming evenings.... so tell me...how did you spend your extra hour this weekend?.....

Drank far too much red wine, stayed up far too late and made an arse of myself (again) on here writing drunken rubbish which needed sorting this morning. Had arranged to go for Sunday lunch with various family,that was very good indeed, but needed major kip after ,which I did't get! Oh, and completely forgot about time change so rolled up an hour early this morning to pick the folks up.....
Bugger.

had to wait an extra hour for Stax to open, purchased a new central heating pump & got all the heating workin lots better :mrgreen:

I spent an hour last night giving the van a final clean and moving it into the winter workshop/storage position..... Brighton was its last outing :(

Still, it gets 'swapped' now with my Squareback, so its not all bad 8)

Was grinding on the bus and ended up with a piece of it in me eye :x
Still can't see proper with it but did some more work on the bus anyway 8)

Clem said:
I spent an hour last night giving the van a final clean and moving it into the winter workshop/storage position..... Brighton was its last outing :(

I really like your squareback dude. You still selling? Not that I'm in the market for anything with the present climate.

Cool car!

i spent mine jet washing the bay at 7am in a petrol station, then headed over to out last local vw show of the year up here,

the things you do for dubs eh.. :p

Fraggle said:
Clem said:

I really like your squareback dude. You still selling? Not that I'm in the market for anything with the present climate.

Cool car!

Its advertised, but as I was after an LA Ghia and the exchange rate has plummeted I think Ill sit tight for now :)

Thanks btw :)

Latest posts