Solar Panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike
I bought one of these a few years back, took it Glastonbury and it kept the leisure battery topped up all week in my mates Hymer. Just for using the lights at night and 4 phones it was perfect. I've used it loads since to keep the leisure battery topped up for charging.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Supernic-M...rds=30w+solar+panel+kit&qid=1659533709&sr=8-8
or spunk a load of cash on one of these things.

Cheers Darius

Those battery packs look good . Had to sit through the whole video and never got told the price :D £379 up to £1k … reckon the lower price one could be a decent buy?

The bruv not in law has recently bought a generator pack that seems to consist of a battery jump start type thingy and an inverter type thingy and charge points for phones / 240 / 12v etc etc and comes complete with a suitcase styled solar panel setup. This came in at about four and a half hundred and he is Capieeeettannnnn research. This will be absolutely awesome or it will get sent back as not fit for purpose :rolleyes: He / we will be test driving it down at Corfe Castle this very weekend, we’re off in a bit so we’ll be down there for lunch so Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and returning Sunday evening. Will let you know next week how we got on with it, what it got used for, how it lasted and whether it got any recharge from anywhere else apart from the solar as we will be touring and visiting a bit.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,and I’ll tell you which one then :):cool::)

Latest posts