• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1970 Westfalia California Bus For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Force3g

Reaction score
$12,000 US

Divorce must sell! Clear title. This is my baby and she is +95% completed. Rear interior is not finished. Bare metal restoration, California Bus. All work except the engine was done by me. Cover photo was taken this past summer and garaged since. Bus has never seen rain or snow since restoration. Runs great, you will need to have the brakes bled before you can drive it.

Millage: Unknown
Engine: AS489184 1977, 500 miles on PO engine rebuild

I have hundreds of pics of the restoration. This is a rust free bus. Check my posts on the Samba throughout the multi year project. Needs brake fluid reservoir grommet and brakes bled, turn signal installed to be drivable.

New Parts: VDO Oil Temperature, Pressure and Voltmeter gauges, New Tires Hankou RA08 185R14 less than 200 miles, All new wheel bearings, rear axels CV joints, exhaust, drums turned, all new brake guts and pads, windshield, Lower windshield rail replaced, All new German door body glass engine and camper seals, New tent canvas, headlights, hubcaps, light housings and lenses, front seat covers, carpet, interior panels, stainless steel hardware on luggage rack, ebrake cable, accelerator cable, modern day charcoal canister, rebuilt carb, thermos acoustic mat on interior walls roof and floor, fuel lines replaced and filter moved outside engine bay, engine bay completely rewired, new points plugs and plug wires, engine tin is complete, generator bench tested with new brushes, new heater tubes, wiper shafts, Buttsys Bits throttle kit, speedometer cable.

I do not have the original interior except for the original rear bench/bed. I have new Baltic Birch pre cut and finished head liner ready to be installed.
Paint has not been buffed and interior is not completely finished. I have many parts as well that go with it.

Sorry no trades. I reserve the right to take an offer higher than the advertised price. Don't wait.

looks very nice mate bargain, but lol that interior panels upside down lol nice cheap bus for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts