• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

* SOLD * 1972 Volkswagen Micro Bus RHD Devon Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greentoad

Reaction score
Volkswagen Micro Bus RHD Devon Camper

Time Warp Machine and Original with 1 Key for all locks, with all documents - Full Service History in the Original Service Record book, including hand written notes of brake pads, clutch, tyres, exhaust etc from the 1970’s 80’s 90’s, new V5, some old MOT bits, and a VW Birth Certificate.

Built - 22 December 1971, Registered 24 February 1972 = Historic Vehicle (so no tax to pay), so low light and disc brake cross over.

Colour is L90 D Pastel White with the Rare ‘Red Gala’ leatherette interior.

Tintop and Original Devon Devonette Conversion with the Sunway sliding sunroof.

I bought this as a project and unfortunately do not have the time, I have bought numerous items. I got the vehicle running and have done lots of cleaning.

An easy project, a little welding, service the engine, new fuel lines, window rubbers and a few other bits, and a genuine vehicle that has not been bodged or hacked about by numerous owners. Great patina, really a very solid vehicle, no rips in the original seat material, or in the headlining, also has table and legs and nets.

The bumpers are off and also the engine is out and have all been cleaned, including the engine bay. I have some calipers, another tailgate, westy windows, a roofrack and some other bits including lots of engine tinwear and fan with housing.

Don’t let it get away, you’ll not fine another like this for a while. Open to sensible offers around £4k, camper is in Cambridge UK.

Some pictures and information -

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16700&hilit=greentoad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I’ll try and get some more pictures within a few days.

Can also give a lead / chap that does transport (£1 a mile).

PM, Call me or text on 07880 828 700

I remember reading your thread when I first joined EB, shame your selling!!

Looks like a bargain!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts