• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Early Westy rear cargo net PICS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westyfrank

Reaction score
I am selling a really nice, rare rear cargo net for early Westfalia campers..it is located under the rear rooflocker ("headbanger") cabinet..It is in superb conditon with elastic as new. Price is £119 plus post.

Ireplacable Frank, nice to see your still doing bits, you must have a ton of stuff, don't see you at shows much, you still do any ?

Take care mate and good luck with the sale, proper parts at a good price, rare as Frank, but he, what do we know..!!!

Ron

Thank you, Ron..nice to "hear" from you...hope you are ok...no, not at the shows much, these days..became too hard and other family commitments mean my time is split (not bay :)) )... but still selling parts, yes, and do have a ton of stuff...all orignal VW/Westfalia...and a new website, too... vwbusparts.com

Hello frank, can you help at all bud. I’ve got my first Westy (68 lhd) it has original seats and Westy bed but that’s it, I just noticed a picture of a book you showed in your ad. Is there a book available that shows pics of early Westys and layouts and parts as I’m looking at trying to build up an original interior. Regards Andy

Latest posts