• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Front Beam - rust free import 68-70

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike.s

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a standard front beam for sale - rust free bare beam all in good condition. Could do with a clean but all good.

Off a 1968 Bay so will fit a 68-70 bus (i`m pretty sure). Came off my swedish import - only selling as have gone king and link pin.

Can`t post pics at moment as photobucket and now dropbox have decided i`m not allowed :-(

Let me know your email if you`d like some pics.

SOLD

Cheers, MIke

Hi Abel - it's off a LHD, but guess it could be converted to RHD - the steering damper bracket may be needed to be moved to the other side possibly?
It is just the bare beam, but I have the arms (which need new ball joints), some leaves off a split , but will fit and also the drums and spindles with all new cylinders, shoes, drums etc. (I converted to discs)

I just hadn't gotten round to pricing it all up yet or getting pics!

Hi,

Still got this and open to offers -

Heres a couple of pics -

IMG_20170905_194610.jpg

IMG_20170905_194615.jpg

IMG_20170905_194627.jpg

Hi interested in your beam, I would like the whole lot arms spindles etc, what would you want for it all? I don’t realy have that much mind! Thanks

Hello - I still have this can can courier it for £20 now aswell.

Cheers, MIke

Latest posts