• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - interior - volksware full width bed, buddy, cooker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lard

Reaction score
I have a volksware full width bed, buddy seat and cushions to match for sale as a complete set:

included is my homemade cooker unit - though it was only supposed to be temporary....simple MDF job but no longer needed

The buddy seat is an OG westie one - laminate taken off and painted, showing some wear but only about 3 years old now (piccies from when it was new) - firm foam on the cushions and no rips/tears

collection from Marlborough just of the M4 - £300 for the lot or £250 without the single burner cooker and unit

I'll take this please lard. But can't get down your way for about 3 weeks. Happy to put deposit down so you'll hold it thouh?

Cheers
John

Pirateringo said:
I'll take this please lard. But can't get down your way for about 3 weeks. Happy to put deposit down so you'll hold it thouh?

Cheers
John

Hi - that;s great - don't worry about deposit as it's not going anywhere/in the way - PM me when you want to arrange collection

Latest posts