• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kyham Driveaway Awning / 4 berth suits T2 - For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69calwesty

Reaction score
Kyham Weather Wave 5000 XC Driveaway Sleeper Awning – suits VW T2/T3/T4/T5/T6 – 2 internal bedrooms plus living area and vehicle hookup section to rails (includes T2 fitting). Could also be used as large family tent as can drive away leaving awning standalone.

2.8m wide/4.5m length/2.2m head room

Large spacious awning in blue with door opening/section that slides into the roof rail of VW or similar size camper. Takes around 30 mins to put up.

It's in great condition - a few small marks here and there but not used much and a great awning that has many years to come. Was £400 when new and the latest version based on this same model is £800!

Erected photos are sourced, but same model, as I don't have time to put up and photograph. All there though and ready to go for the summer, triple your bus camping area!

£100 collection from Herne Bay, Kent (+ approx £40 delivery TBC on your location)

Best to get hold of me by calling/texting as not on here to check often – Jay: 07977243402

Cheers

If I didn’t already have the exact same one I’d snap your hand off! Cracking awning and fantastic price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts