• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KYHAM Motordome Tourer awning for sale BRAND NEW **SOLD**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
SOLD to Sprouty, Thankyou.......

Before I put this on ebay I'll offer it up to EB forum users.

I have for sale a Brand New Kyham Motordome Tourer Awning. These are the ones that all VW camper van owners want as they are smaller than the Motordome Classic, and therefore better suited to a Type 2.

I spent several days on the 'phone trying to buy one as everyone had sold out, but finally bought the last one from The Camper Shop.

However since then we've bought an Eriba Puck with a sun blind, which suits us perfectly well, so we've decided to sell the awning on.

It has never been used except to put it up in the garden when it arrived to make sure it was all ok, which it was. It does not have a built in groundsheet, we intended to buy a seperate one so that if the weather was dry but the ground damp we could still pack the awning up dry.

It is the 'Quick erect' system, and is really easy to put up, it took us less than 15 minutes to put up and peg out, really clever. It attaches to the van by way of 'figure of 8' plastic pipe which attaches to the guttering of the van.

khyam-motordometourer-large-front.jpg

I paid £285 for this including p+p.

I will take £235 for it, including p+p.

1st come, first served........

Carole :wink:

Blimey Sprouty.....that was quick.... :shock:

PM me, you have 1st dibs.

Carole

PS: I'm just putting the kids to bed so don't expect me to reply as quickly as you...... :lol: :lol:

Beaten to the post again...though to be honest in a way Im glad I can put the money to some other use....

Sprouty said:
Me, me me. I've been looking for one of these but nobody has them.

Carole you are a star!

got yourself a bargain there mate

I bought one from Fishbrain earlier in the year and have used it several times this summer (if you can call it that!!) on my EB - it really is a doddle to put up and take down

:)

I tried loads of places for one of these and everywhere said that they had none until next year so I was very excited when I saw Carole's post.

Quite a few people at my local vw club have sung their praises so it became a definite 'must have'.

It'll be going on it's first trip in a couple of weeks to the North Devon Final Fling.
:D

Latest posts