• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - kyham motor dome tourer & ground sheet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olnow

Reaction score
I'm selling this (awning only, not van, caravan, table etc...:

Good condition, complete with kyham footprint ground sheet, poles to form a porch and pegs, guys etc.
I can 'get this up' in about 4 mins, then another 10 to peg it down. Attaches to the van via a number of methods, none supplied ( I use the figure of eight strips).
Bad points - 2" rip near caused by the sliding door on the connecting tunnel. Repaired, doesn't leak. The tunnel also has about 5 pin holes caused by fire embers. Also repaired. Finally, webbing strip that runs allong the bottom of the doors is not longer attached in one corner, but this doesn't really impact anything.
Looking for £195 collection from leicester. I'd prefer collection (then I can show you how to put it up and make sure everythng is ok), but can dispatch for £22 in the UK (parcel force 48)

This is stolen from the kyham website:

Campervan or Caravan compatible, the Motordome™ Tourer drive away awning creates extra living or stand alone storage space, and you can always add the optional 2-berth inner in case guests arrive.
The Tourer has a footprint of 2.4 x 2.4m. The side 'J' door as well as main front door with canopy poles offers complete versatility, wherever you pitch. Built using the unique Rapidex pole system, and this Motor-Dome erects in seconds and pitches in minutes
Full Driveaway Facility Simply close the full main door between the tent & vehicle, then 'roll & stow' the connection gusset, securing the awning whilst away for the day.
Bedrooms Optional inner
Sleeps (max.) 2 (with optional inner)
Doors 3
Windows 2 + 1 mesh panel with outer cover
Poles Rapidex® solid fibreglass/Aluminium
Flysheet Polyester Weatherweave pro
Inner tent Optional accessory
Groundsheet N/A
Height 195cms
Weight 12.3kgs
Packed size 105x24x24cms

Latest posts