• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- Vintage Speed Exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
Changes are being made to my westy and I've now gone down the Turbo Thomas route. This means my Vintage Speed unit is coming off either today or Monday so offering it here first as usual.

It the code number is 155-209-05200 on the VS site and its the one they describe as T2A Baywindow BUS Sports Muffler.

The only change to this is the end pipe was extended slightly by the Longlife Stainless Steel guys at Interpro in Bristol as it was marking my rear bumper at first and this solved it. I bought it in January 2011 and it was fitted to the bus later that year as part of the rebuild. Probably covered around 12k miles as a guessimate and is still really good and solid

I'll have pictures of the unit off the bus when I pick it up next week, but if you are happy to buy with the above info let me know and I'll put it aside. Selling at £195 plus postage costs, but hopefully we might be able to arrange some sort of EB courier system. I'm based near Newbury, but can get to Manchester M45 post code, Birmingham B98, Bristol BS2 or Basingstoke RG21 at next to nothing cost usually within a week to 10 days or will explore courier costs once we know the weight and package size

Hi, really interested in this mate, and I'd like first dibs, does it need or come with J tubes?

Cheers

Hi,

Not interested, however would recommend one of these! I have one fitted to my van it it sounds brilliant, as well as working well with my engine. I would also say you are getting a bargain at that price.

In regards to fitting a tower, if it is not the tuck away system, I do believe you should be able to fit one, however that would be worth checking with VintageSpeed.

Good luck with the sale!

GOM

cotswoldiver said:
Scuba bug said:
Hi, really interested in this mate, and I'd like first dibs, does it need or come with J tubes?

Cheers

Comes with the heat risers - mine still had good original heat exchangers

That's fine mate, one last question, what engine are you running, mines a mild ,1835?

Scuba bug said:
cotswoldiver said:
Scuba bug said:

Cheers

Comes with the heat risers - mine still had good original heat exchangers

That's fine mate, one last question, what engine are you running, mines a mild ,1835?

Mine's 1776, check with your engine builder if you can in case they think you should choose something else

Latest posts