• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry fella £9500 i would take i cant and wont mate with all the hard work and money i put into it that is my price sorry, if it sells it sells if not i will have it for next year. Im looking to buy a nice early squareback or maybe an early notch thank you for the offer volksnowagen

NEW PRICE ANYBODY £9500 obo why dont you give me your offer volksnowagen not £8000 lol

I am looking for an early squareback £5000 to £6500 if its a nice one if anyone wants to do a swop and money thanks

Any offers ?????

Only seling due to need abit of money out of it to start a new venture, it was a keeper hense the work done to it.

Maybe the pictures arent doing it justice...... the front on picture looks like the poptpo is badly damaged... is it??

Got to be honest with you, and please don't take offence, but the bus doesn't look like its worth what you are asking for it from your photos. From your posts it seems like you are demanding that somebody buy it for the price you want, but the market dictates the value of buses, just like cars and houses. I'm sure you're a top bloke (you do own a westy) but you come across as aggressive in this thread. Read it through and imagine that you don't know the person. Finally look at the thread named rubbish. I don't know how to post a link, sorry.

After another read, aggressive was the wrong word. Persistent maybe. Please don't take offence, its just that your ad stood out for all the wrong reasons, and maybe a different approach is needed. :D

I would want to give my hard earned cash to someone who was nice & that made u welcome to come & view. Maybe you could try a fresh more nicer approach curly.
Good luck with the sale.

sorry guys if you think that :( :( . maybe my wording could be a bit better , I dont no how much it is worth is there such a thing as a price guide ?I find it hard to put a price on it perhaps someone could help?? The pictures are not very good to be onest but wanted to show it as it is. It has had some work on it as stated it was going to be a keeper , i started to take off the paint to the original colour but then decided to sell . If it dont sell i will continue to take the rest off. i did not mean to upset anybody :oops:

hi Agc there is no damage to the poptop it all works fine sorry about the pics

Volknowagen sorry if i got on the wrong side it was not the best start looking back on it. im an alright fella not how i write perhaps i should have gone to more English lessons at school and not bunking off lol , I will do some more pics and start again hope this clears this mess up thanks, Can any body help with pricing???? Im not a dealer just want to sell

Beef i totally understand what you mean but not aggressive lol . Its like texts you can text someone something and you can take it the wrong way and you no what you are saying but can others??? . I do like to speak to the person on the phone or face to face i find it the best way personally.

Just a note to let you lot know Curly1 is a top bloke ,but a crap advert writer ,oh and shit at taking photos too.
I can vouch for this van and it is a solid vehicle, it just needs some work putting the paint right.
I think he got off on the wrong foot thinking one of his mates was winding him up, but i deffinatly think the van is worth looking at and then you can make an offer if its for you..

Hello,
Just to offer my support - the bus looks solid and worth the asking price. Don't be bullied in to dropping it if your not happy wih lowering it, - your not a charity! Be patient, throw it up on the Samba. It will fetch a good price. 8)

LV

Latest posts