Some attempted 'arty' shots of my bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigamortiz

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you don't mind my bus being one of those shitty prototypes :lol:

Some photos I took a couple of weeks ago:
IMGP3409blursatexposatvigwmcopy.jpg

IMGP3314layeredemptyfieldemptycopyhighlightexposurelevelsvignettewm.jpg

IMGP3436cleancolourswmcopy.jpg

IMGP3415levelshighlightshadingexposurewmcopy.jpg

IMGP3388exposurevignetteshadowhighlightblurcamperwmcopy.jpg

And some non arty shots, but ones which I like anyway
Watergate Bay:
IMGP2036-Copy.jpg

Praa Sands:
IMGP1618-Copy.jpg

St. Michael's Mount:
IMGP1674-Copy.jpg

The road to St. Ives:
IMGP1830-Copy.jpg

Fistral Beach:
IMGP2069-Copy.jpg

IMGP2091-Copy.jpg

IMGP2112-Copy.jpg

IMGP2117-Copy.jpg

IMGP2102-Copy.jpg

Some hills in Derbyshire I think... Well... wasn't too far from Sheffield:
IMGP3619.jpg

And, the fens:
IMGP2720.jpg

And the Norfolk coast:
IMGP5228.jpg

IMGP5269.jpg

IMGP6200.jpg

Cheers,
Jamie

Shame about the prototype :lol:

Nice pics (whose the dame :shock: ) you have put together ;)

Cheers guys :D The model is 'French Ruby' off of Volkszone - was a really enjoyable day - was my first attempt at taking photos that were of more than just cars - and was pleased with the results :D

Never seen that lay-by empty at Watergate before. At any time of year!!

Nice pics!

andynods said:
Never seen that lay-by empty at Watergate before. At any time of year!!

Nice pics!

Hehe, I was camped at Watergate Bay touring park, and woke up really early so decided to head out to take some photos as it was a sunny morning, and it was totally empty, and then headed on to Fistral Bay and it was quiet there, and I could have got some cracking shots I reckon, but turned my engine off when there was no power in my battery, so spent the next 10 mins trying to get it started again, jump starting it off another almost dead battery, haha. Then, during that time, 2 vans parked alongside me. Was totally gutted.
But yea, cheers :D

Lovin' the pics, the pin up chick works really well with the split. I would personally prefer to see her draped over an EB :D

Nice shots Jamie- A couple of these would translate really well into a painting- ;) Do you have a graphic illustration of a cardinal red lowlight ghia?? Might be interested in a swap........

Paul_Revere said:
Nice shots Jamie- A couple of these would translate really well into a painting- ;) Do you have a graphic illustration of a cardinal red lowlight ghia?? Might be interested in a swap........

Cheers mate :) I don't yet have any Ghia illustrations... But, I believe that my next illustration will be of a Ghia ;) A swap would be awesome - Unfortunately it'll probably take me a few months to get round to finishing a ghia though, as going in to my third year of uni, and busy doing stuff at the moment. But, will PM you when I start one :)

Rigamortiz said:
Paul_Revere said:

Cheers mate :) I don't yet have any Ghia illustrations... But, I believe that my next illustration will be of a Ghia ;) A swap would be awesome - Unfortunately it'll probably take me a few months to get round to finishing a ghia though, as going in to my third year of uni, and busy doing stuff at the moment. But, will PM you when I start one :)

8) Cool Beans- I'm not saying anything but chrome Raders and T-Bars would be ideal ;-)