Some early bays that have been in my family .

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crewcab kid

Reaction score
Image270.jpg

Image859.jpg

myweekenddriver.jpg

PICT021250.jpg

PICT021950.jpg
:D

Hello mate wondered when youd get here............Hope to catch up at some shows in the new year.

hi cc kid . i mm still looking for a van . but no luck .damn you love them lo light van s dont ya , cool mate nice pix :)

clyde said:
Hello mate wondered when youd get here............Hope to catch up at some shows in the new year.
Hi mate hope is all good with you :) Yeah your right it was bout time i got on here 8) Hope to catch up at some shows indeed next season :)

Grazy said:
hi cc kid . i mm still looking for a van . but no luck .damn you love them lo light van s dont ya , cool mate nice pix :)

Hi dude :)

Sorry to hear you have not found what you have been looking for yet but the van you wont must come along soon :) Yeah to right i love those low light vans , Can't get enough of them :lol:

the crewcab kid said:
rony b said:
the crewcab kid said:
Thank you :D

I allways run the 16" dials :)

thanks 16's it is then :D

Cool :)

They can be pretty hard to come by though :(

i was just offered a set of 15's or a set of 16's for a couple of hundred euro. so i'll be having the 16's i think. can they be easily polished or should i be looking for a different wheel altogether????

Hey Crewcab kid would would need doing to the bus to make the teledials fit??? would i nees spacers cos they look stuning on ya pepermint bus

rony b said:
the crewcab kid said:
rony b said:
thanks 16's it is then :D

Cool :)

They can be pretty hard to come by though :(

i was just offered a set of 15's or a set of 16's for a couple of hundred euro. so i'll be having the 16's i think. can they be easily polished or should i be looking for a different wheel altogether????

That's a good find you have there :)

They are easy to keep polished asuming they are polished lol .
If there not they will set you back about £200 in doing so . Once there done you have your self a very nice set of rims 8)

PHiRe said:
Hey Crewcab kid would would need doing to the bus to make the teledials fit??? would i nees spacers cos they look stuning on ya pepermint bus
You would need a set of vw to porsche wheel adaaptors that would cost around £140 . And then they bolt straight on :)

Thank you i always thought they suited it pretty well to :D

Latest posts