Some pictures from Stonor park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VWAIRCOOLED

Reaction score
Some pictures of earlybays at Stonor Park.There wasn't too many earlybay's in the show and shine,but quite a few dotted around the car park and auto jumble areas,heres a selection.

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

This last one was heavily cusomised and had a sweet Subaru engine in the back,not an earlybay though.
IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

I recognise a few EB users in that line up, Xanadu the multicoured one and Steve's (Ego Trippin) blue low westy,

You missed mine, but then it was hidden on the back of our club stand and acting as a mobile canteen/resting point :lol:

stonor126.jpg

Also served us well for the two nights camping before the show as well

stonor001.jpg

8)

VWAIRCOOLED said:
This last one was heavily cusomised and had a sweet Subaru engine in the back,not an earlybay though.
IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

I feel ill :x

You'd of thought that with all that customization, they would of at least got rid of the bump on the front panel

Its a crossover aint it?

still gone to all that effort and left the bulge.......pity as your eyes are drawn to it.....

That one is for sale on the samba only £19 K :shock: :shock:

That green van has been discussed before ;)

Custom script plates screwed over the rear intake vents, rear light units let into rear light blank plates. It also has a kombi sliding door when the rest of the van is a panel conversion all smack of laziness in the fundamental stages of its build .....

Other than that, its not to my taste. ;)

Each to theyre own though. :)

the owners a really nice guy, ive chatted to him at a few shows

was/is his first bus, not to my taste either

think at 19k it may be another matrix bus scenario, gonna have to wait a long while for the right buyer (esp at 19k )

slammedresto said:
think at 19k it may be another matrix bus scenario, gonna have to wait a long while for the right buyer (esp at 19k )

I think some of the work was also done by C&M who did the Matrix .... they must ne near you? or were till they closed?

Some nice buses indeed...

IMG_1494.jpg

Looks like diablo sold his 68 - who's the lucky owner?

slammedresto said:
the owners a really nice guy, ive chatted to him at a few shows

was/is his first bus, not to my taste either

My mate used to own the Matrix bus. Full credit to the work that's gone into both vans, but neither are to my taste. I also remember the bloke with the green bus totally flipping out when the Matrix beat it at one show. Was totally hilarious. :lol:

You'd have to give me 19K to take that away :shock: :shock: I now a guy who lives local to my parents and he started customising a 74 panel 8 yrs ago Its STILL not finished hes a lazy ass student But all the tricks hes done fait brava rear lights etc were all the rage then .......NOW its completely outdated and it looks it too.

Stick with what the factory gave you and you cant go far wrong

P.s I also have an equal love of the matrix Bus What a P.O.S

Gadget

Latest posts