South Wales Emergency Over - Big thanks to the collective!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
ok, so after sending out my emergency SOS last night, by 10.30 this morning I had located a local vw garage run by one of our own, thanks to the scurrying around and advice from locals, so a big thanks to Loxy for coming round this morning and a massive thanks to oslomark69 and the rest of the guys at howling wolf speed shop for spending most of the day fixing the brakes and enlightening me into some of the more technical aspects of sliding doors - and i got back in time for the FA Cup final!

All hail the power of the collective!

Lawrence

olance said:
ok, so after sending out my emergency SOS last night, by 10.30 this morning I had located a local vw garage run by one of our own, thanks to the scurrying around and advice from locals, so a big thanks to Loxy for coming round this morning and a massive thanks to oslomark69 and the rest of the guys at howling wolf speed shop for spending most of the day fixing the brakes and enlightening me into some of the more technical aspects of sliding doors - and i got back in time for the FA Cup final!

All hail the power of the collective!

Lawrence

Fixed the door as well!! 8)

Latest posts