• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Southwestsplitz...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're open ;)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.665691,-2.751072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are you not in the Exeter area anymore...? Need to come over before we take our bus off the road, to talk about tintop roofs, rear corners, etc etc..... ;-)

Just re read that. Bit thick there wasn't I.... :-(
I'm down in east Cornwall, so you're a bit of a way to come. Not in a financial position to buy just yet. Mainly want to get an idea of the structure of the pillars etc. Need a rhd tintop roof, ideally from a panel conversion, as I want to replace from the window line as my gutters are rotten. Bad rot around the rear hatches too, so probably change both corners too. Offside front arch shot too. And that's without uncovering secrets yet....!
Have a good pop top to px or sell against total cost.... ;-)
If you think you can help, probably a hard sale next spring, would be appreciated. Pm if better for you... ;-)
Cheers. Steve.

Latest posts