• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spray booth for sale £1000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bug_and_Bus

Reaction score
Hi guys thank you for taking a look

I am shutting up shop to move to australia so I need to get rid of my spraybooth. It will need to be taken apart but I am happy to help with that, I just cant do it by myself.

I would like it out by the 4th of july not long I know, I can but try. I am based near the centre of liverpool. I paid £2000 for it about 6 months ago and the first to come to me with a £1000 can have it. At that price you can put it in your garden, spray your camper and sell it on quite easily saving a load in the process.

it has a working extraction and lighting and can have an oven fitted if thats what you want to do.

Exterior dimentions:
Height: 3 metres
width: 4.3 metres
Length: 7 metres

Here are some pictures feel free to give me a call on 07845800029 if you have questions

thank you

Louis

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

hello louis, what does this pack down to for transportation?? cheers buzz

hey Buzz, i took a fancy to this, just no where to put it at the mo :roll: workshop is full.

It all packs down into individual panels that can fit onto the average flat bed van. The only bit that doesn't break down is the centre beam of the roof. This could be cut in half and re welded but when I originally moved it we had it up over the roof of the flat bed and slightly hanging of the back and that worked fine from Manchester to Liverpool. Sorry for the delayed reply busy busy moving everything. Your welcome to come and have a look and see if you can move it easily enough.

Thank you

Louis

Still for sale price is now £750

Any questions feel free to give me a call on 07845800029

Thank you

Louis

Is it just the booth or does it have compressors etc too? What type of extraction is it..? Upwards only?

Thanks

Latest posts