Stafford Aircooled Meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well where are you then? It might be a good idea for us to pop up our location (town) on our thingy <<< over on the left where your details are, then peeps close by may include others in their adventures. Down our way, there’s a swap meet thing going on this Sunday just off the M5 near Bristol and there’s Wobbly Castle for the weekend down on the Gower.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Yeah, let’s keep mentioning events .

Yeah I know that feeling. I see other meets not local and get meet envy. Nice there is one close to me now. 😀
Its not good dude. I tried where i am currently living to get a meet up, each month, club, social etc going and there was no support or interest in it. Tried 7 times to get the meets going, the first was ok but after that there were very poor turn outs and had called it a day. Even changed days, times etc to suit but no still the same. Hopefully when i move next year there will be more going on with the VW scene with hopefully some nice decent folk.🤙.

Gaz,,,, your eyesight ain’t that bad is it? You can say hello to Leon for me.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,get goin, go on. :)
Hiya, lighting was fine because the meet was actually moved to the Barley Mow car park just over the road, the 'common' car park closes at 7:30, the 'jobs worth' on the gate threatened to lock us in. 🤨

Nice effort by all. It was the last one of this year, but already looking forward to spring.
I got your message @ozziedog 🤙🏽
Top effort @redgaz54 and nice to meet you. @relevitch on Facebook /Instagram if you want to check the work out.
Be nice to see you there @66nige and your mates Singlecab.
@Martin L did you make it, I don’t know if we chatted.
See you all next time cheers. 😀
Thanks Leon, great meet👍
Good to meet you all.
Nice photo's. Especially liked the razerback, had a good chat to the owner, Darren i think 🤔

Nice effort by all. It was the last one of this year, but already looking forward to spring.
I got your message @ozziedog 🤙🏽
Top effort @redgaz54 and nice to meet you. @relevitch on Facebook /Instagram if you want to check the work out.
Be nice to see you there @66nige and your mates Singlecab.
@Martin L did you make it, I don’t know if we chatted.
See you all next time cheers. 😀
Cool pics. I bet you had fun.

@Martin L yes, velvet green bus. 😎 Love it. I miss you every time. Would love a look over your bus next time. Great effort on the journey, didn’t realise you came so far too🤙🏽
Seems I missed the cars at the top of the car park for photos. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Here’s one from last time. 😎
Yes I did Leon. Hour to get there and hour and 10 min to get back (concentrating in the dark) I only got to chat to a couple of people last night. Catch up next time you have a meet, which I gather will be next year now.

Well where are you then? It might be a good idea for us to pop up our location (town) on our thingy <<< over on the left where your details are, then peeps close by may include others in their adventures. Down our way, there’s a swap meet thing going on this Sunday just off the M5 near Bristol and there’s Wobbly Castle for the weekend down on the Gower.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Yeah, let’s keep mentioning events .
Saturday, not Sunday.

This might just be the schoolboy in me but I giggle to myself every time somebody says “A good turnout “

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, just me then :);):poop:;):)
Must be a regional thing. Not heard that one before.

Looks like it was a brilliant turn out 😉with some stunning VW’s!
Lovely 71 Gaz, was that a panel?
Hiya,yes, it was still a panel van when it got here from California in 2013. The bloke in Southampton i bought it from, 'fitted' the windows, they are unusual !.
If you like you can view it as a van on JKs video about Dynamat soundproofing. The PO won the competition and JK soundproofed it. Gaz.

Thanks, have you got a Panel Van?.
I do yes, it’s a 70. The slider has the Louvre window and tailgate has a heated window, I bought it in SoCal in 1998 and brought it over here in 2013 I think.
Yours does have unusual windows!
Wow lucky man, what a win 😁

Attachments

• 22DA8EBA-BE96-41ED-A73E-C9F99057C8A6.jpeg
    22DA8EBA-BE96-41ED-A73E-C9F99057C8A6.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 0
I do yes, it’s a 70. The slider has the Louvre window and tailgate has a heated window, I bought it in SoCal in 1998 and brought it over here in 2013 I think.
Cool van Man !🤙
Got to ask, were you living in the U.S ?. Mine has a heated rear screen too, but although there's power to it it doesn't work 😒

Latest posts