• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel - Screws & Bolts - EarlyBay member discount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeydub

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not a regular on here yet, just thought I'd introduce myself and our stainless steel resto kits. I have an eBay Shop that we are currently updating. Basically we stock complete stainless nut and bolt kits down to individual screws.

Our full resto kit includes a 40 piece kit which includes everything from bumper iron mounts to sun visor screws and everything in between:

Front door Hinge kit
Front door lock & handle kit
Cab Door Pull Shut Handles
Cab Door Window Winding Mech

Bumper Mounts
Bumper to Bumper Mounts + Bumper Step Section £18.95 - £3P&P

Engine deck Lid Hinges
Engine deck Lid Locks (Late)
Rear Valance
Engine Bay Firewall Screws

Rear Hatch Hinge Covers
Rear Hatch Hinge
Rear Hatch Lock
Rear Hatch Shut guides

Sliding Door
Upper Roller Guide
Lower Roller Guide
Ext Handle / Lock
Ext Handle / Lock catch plate
Spacer Plate
Rubber Buffer
Central Lock
Central Hinge / Slider
Central Hinge Striker Plate
Retainer
Runner Cover

Headlamp
Front Indicators
Tail lense screws
Number plate light

Fuel door & Filler
Front Grill Screws

Interior Light Door Post Switches
Gearstick Bolts
Dash Corners
Instrument Pod
Sun Visors
Dash Grab Handle
Dash Top & Dash Vent
Pedal Pan Cover

Our eBay shop selling price for our full early bay resto kit is £78.95
EarlyBay Member Price: £74.00

£10.00 First class UK Posted
£30.00 Fast Worldwide Shipping

Bay_Bumper_MNTS_WM.jpg

Bumper mounts - It's a 44 piece kit.
Our eBay shop price is £7.95
EarlyBay Member Price: £7.50

£2.50 First class UK Posted
£6.00 Fast Worldwide Shipping

Split_Interior_Panel_WM.jpg

Bay window 260 piece interior panel fixings
Our eBay shop price: £8.70
EarlyBay Member Price: £8.30

£1.00 First class UK Posted
£3.00 Fast Worldwide Shipping

Rear_Lense_4_WM.jpg

Early Bay Tail Light Screws
Our eBay shop price: £2.45
EarlyBay Member Price: £2.35

£1.00 First class UK Posted
£3.00 Fast Worldwide Shipping

Tinware_Kit_WM.jpg

Complete engine tinware kit including coil and fan shroud bolts
Our eBay shop price: £2.45
EarlyBay Member Price: £2.35

£1.50 First class UK Posted
£3.50 Fast Worldwide Shipping

Here's our threads on Vzi:
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=652028
...and SSVC:
http://www.ssvc.ukshells.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67384&sid=9d2a87a9b86d58468acc24ecfe3d988f

Our eBay shop:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Monkeydub-Auto-Parts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Everything is sent out first class post or 24 hour courier and we only sell stainless steel, everything else is a false economy. I will be updating this thread with images and prices of kits continually.

Monkeydub :)

gninnam said:
Interesting - and good prices ;)

Thanks....we've scoured the net and pretty confident that we're the cheapest stainless kits available. We also do interior trim, and universal seals, have a look on our eBay shop, anything you see we'll honor the EarlyBay discount if bought directly via email. We are always looking to expand our range so if there is something you need and we don't do, we''ll happily look into it.

:)

Would be very interested in this for when I come to put mine back together! For those of us with crossovers, could you do a full resto kit that catered for us? Eg early front indicators, early bumper fixings but late rear tail lights? Sure other fixings must be different but I'd struggle to tell you which!

kevinhall said:
For those of us with crossovers, could you do a full resto kit that catered for us? Eg early front indicators, early bumper fixings but late rear tail lights? Sure other fixings must be different but I'd struggle to tell you which!

Good call :mrgreen:

kevinhall said:
Would be very interested in this for when I come to put mine back together! For those of us with crossovers, could you do a full resto kit that catered for us? Eg early front indicators, early bumper fixings but late rear tail lights? Sure other fixings must be different but I'd struggle to tell you which!

I'd be more than happy to look into it. If you guys are willing to PM me any differences you think there are between the early and crossover I'll get on it. To be honest I think very little would affect the kit you receive anyway, apart from the tail lights, possibly the rear tail door hinge bolts???
:)

Also don't worry about buying now and forgetting what everything's for, the kits are individually bagged and tagged so you'll know what goes where....don't delay - buy today!!! :msn4: :lol:

Just to let you guys know - I'll be away from 1st December - January 12th so if you'd like to get the kits for Christmas, order before then. Our eBay shop will still be open and sending out orders but I won't be on the forums, so only our listed auctions will be available and at auction prices.

Put me down for the earlybay resto kit please. Send me your paypal and ill send over the funds.

John Gough
3 Fulford Rd
Exeter
Devon
EX1 2UA

Cheers J

Arrived today, top notch and so nice to be able to just grab a bag when putting it all back together. Just as a note of caution the take away tub was smashed into a thousand bits and it was only the bubble wrap holding it together. Not a complaint just letting you know for the future.
Like i said top notch.

Just one question....the bag labled dash top/vents. Is this to attach the dash top panel or the vents? if its the dash top there are not enought bolts, and if its the vents there are too many. :?

Latest posts