Standard westy table leg base, and cab curtain tracks????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin

Reaction score
All being well within the next week i should have a camper that looks like you could actually camp in it.

But what i would like to know is, where can you get a nice looking table leg base from for my standard 69 westy fold down table?. i did buy one form JK a while ago, but it was massive, and deeper than my neighbours pond, i only want something to screw to the floor to stop it wearing our the floor tiles, its got to look nice tho, and not be bigger than it needs to be, any ideas??

also i should have all my curtains with me at the weekend, but when i was replacing the birch ply in the roof i broke the curtain track thats rivited above the doors, its plastic, but i have no idea where you would get something that is the same to replace it? and also what about the curtain track hook things?any ideas would be cool, i have no idea when it come to curtains.

any help as always would be great.

cheers

Austin

im after a table leg too for my boogie board table im making, and ive no curtain rail in the deluxe. I was thinking of using wire top and bottom like the westy bottom wire

For the table leg you could go to a caravan breakers and see what they have. I have used one before and they work well.

As for the curtain track you could use silent gliss, seems to be the rail of choice.

slammedresto said:
im after a table leg too for my boogie board table im making, and ive no curtain rail in the deluxe. I was thinking of using wire top and bottom like the westy bottom wire

here you go dude, table legs http://www.camperlands.co.uk/store/table-legs-11298-0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts