Stanford Hall 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ive submitted an application for a club area at Stanford Hall again this year.

Further details as and when confirmed. Those with passes get to 'display' within the show in our club area, but entrance tickets are the responsibility of the individual, as is any camping required.

Cheers, Mike

Mike

and me please, may have a contingent heading over from the midlands :mrgreen:

Passes are here, 15 this year!

Ill need home addresses from all those who are definately up for it, via PM please, so I can issue passes.

Thanks.

A few passes left, dont be shy, its just a display ..... everyday buses welcomed! :)

Clem

Not received anything, did you get my PM?

Sorry :oops:

All passes requested so far will be posted out by the end of this week. Ill be away, and probably out of touch, till the middle of next week, so if people want to guarantee a pass they need to request by this Friday 24th please.

I may be able to sort any late requests next week, but it'll be close!

Cheers, Mike

Mike

No problems just was checking you had got me on your list!!

Hi, We have managed to get tickets sorted today....I wasn't sure if we could make due to other
commitments, however I have managed to rearrange things.

The lady I spoke to asked if we were part of a club & I mentioned that we would like to be with
Earlybay Camping. As we missed the deadline, the lady has arranged for me to pay on the gate.

Are we to late to join in the Earlybay Camping??

If the Techinical weekend that Graham is organising is still on, we will be attending this first!

I don't think the van will really be up to display as it still needs a fair amount of bodywork doing.

We look forward to meeting some more Earlybayers :D

Guys

Ive sent out all the passes now. Please will anyone who has a pass keep an eye in this thread, and the one in Chat, and if you cant go, proactively contact someone who wants to and post your pass on.
We were given an addditional 5 passes this year, and we can build on this, year on year hopefully, if we fully attend. :)
I know 'stuff happens' and am grateful to those that have shared so far ...... thanks folks. :)

I guess tomorrow (Friday) will be the last day to get them posted, so be keen!

Cheers, Mike

Latest posts