Stanford Hall Early Bay Line Up - Sunday May 4th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't make the line up this year :( hope to get down for a couple of hours though so I'll be having a nosey!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey, long time listener, first time caller...

Already have our camping passes for the Sat and Sun booked, any chance we can be No.20 in our '72 crossover?

Went last year for the day, good fun and great weather. Where is the club camping? We met a few EarlyBayers to the left of the main house, but is camping to the right down near the river/stream?

Jay81 said:
1. Clem
2. Wally
3. PeteB
4. GrahamL
5. Aspro
6. Paul_q
7. dazza1975
8. *sam*
9. Ed
10. Stuart
11. Dodge6x6
12. StuF
13. 68_early_bay
14. Delilahtoo
15. Beigebay1968
16. Supertramp (provisional on the next day or so)
17. Karlehsp
18. Irishpete
19. Jay81
20. Cooler King Hilts

Cooler King Hilts said:
Hey, long time listener, first time caller...

Already have our camping passes for the Sat and Sun booked, any chance we can be No.20 in our '72 crossover?

Went last year for the day, good fun and great weather. Where is the club camping? We met a few EarlyBayers to the left of the main house, but is camping to the right down near the river/stream?

Welcome :)

Directions to the camping and gate to use will be on your passes, theres no club camping just camping, and we just move into the club display area on Sunday am.

You can camp with the rest of Early Bay, just look for a load of EB's together :D

Anyone who wants 'in' can go on standby now ....

SAE sent.

Not camping though so will see everybody early Sunday Morning.

I m coming down in a little convoy from Chesterfield With a split and a Late Bay :oops: (if he gets it ready if not he ll be in a T4 :lol:)

Take it if u camp saturday you get first dibs on the good stuff in the auto jumble?, if so might be worth doing in the future

Hi chaps, I've sold my early bay so we are in the T25 :msn4: :msn4:
Two questions, should I have had my tickets by now, and secondly does anyone have a westy with a top bunk bed so I can see how that works, and convince the wife that's the way forward, cheers :D

andywedge said:
Hi chaps, I've sold my early bay so we are in the T25 :msn4: :msn4:
Two questions, should I have had my tickets by now, and secondly does anyone have a westy with a top bunk bed so I can see how that works, and convince the wife that's the way forward, cheers :D

I got my tickets within a week! You get a camping pass and this is also your ticket in.

I have a double bed in my roof as its a Riviera!

Come by and say hello!!

Cheers guys, I'll definately come and say hello and have a good look at your top bunk set ups. My camping pass and tickets seem to have gone AWOL but it can be sorted so see you there

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. PeteB
4. GrahamL
5. Aspro
6. Paul_q
7. dazza1975
8. *sam*
9. Ed
10. Stuart
11. Dodge6x6
12. StuF
13. 68_early_bay
14. Delilahtoo
15. Beigebay1968
16. Karlehsp
16. Irishpete
18. Jay81
19. Cooler King Hilts

Gvee?

Gutted to say I'm not going now, so forget last message clem and please fill my place on the lineup. Jamie

Latest posts