Stanford Hall Early Bay Line Up - Sunday May 4th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StuF said:
See you peeps on Sunday, although the weather is looking a little "showery" :D

It is looking fair to middling according to the BBC weather forecast. Fingers crossed for a BBQ on the Saturday. :D

Got mine too

Hope my bus doesn't bring doesn't the line up too much :lol:

Last two posted first class today. Should be a full house on Sunday 8)

Arrived today, many thanks mike, looking forward to meeting everyone! Can we pay on the south kilworth gate?

Hi Mike

Sorry about this but decided to trade at the last minute and found out a couple of days ago I have a trade stand for the aircooled show so I won't be in the line up, is there a reserve list?

I'll be camping on Saturday night so if someone is camping and wants to be in the line up they can come and collect the line up pass off me or I may be able to get one of the family to meet you at south kilworth gate on Sunday morning

Graham L said:
Hi Mike

Sorry about this but decided to trade at the last minute and found out a couple of days ago I have a trade stand for the aircooled show so I won't be in the line up, is there a reserve list?

I'll be camping on Saturday night so if someone is camping and wants to be in the line up they can come and collect the line up pass off me or I may be able to get one of the family to meet you at south kilworth gate on Sunday morning

OK, no worries. Can you liaise with Aircooled Ed maybe?

pm sent to MyVanway :)

I'd love to have a second chance after messing it up!

Ed

duh, should learn to read more slowly....got excited, will now pm GrahamL !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :shock:

Hopefully will see you lot tomorrow :) be nice now lol

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Latest posts