Stanford Hall Early Bay Line Up - Sunday May 4th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beigebay1968 said:
Gutted to say I'm not going now, so forget last message clem and please fill my place on the lineup. Jamie

:(

Myvanway said:
Depending what happens with the missus and bump I will Try and attend... Is it too late though?

Maybe... if I can I will!

You can have a pass if you'd like , be cool to have you're bus in the display :)

Clem said:
Myvanway said:
Depending what happens with the missus and bump I will Try and attend... Is it too late though?

Maybe... if I can I will!

You can have a pass if you'd like , be cool to have you're bus in the display :)

I'd love one... ABW I will be there. (Is there time?)
Cheers Mike.

Paul. :D

Clem said:
:oops:

I think it just means that you must have a pre-book DISPLAY pass. These are the ones I have and will be sending out to participants. Doh!

Camping MUST be prebooked though, and you get your show entry at the same time. Day tickets can be paid for on entry.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Regarding the display passes. Anyone who wants one will have to send me an SAE. Please send to -

Early Bay @ Stanford Hall

I wont be sending these out till much neaere the time though, but if you want to get your SAE's sorted then please do so.

Mike is there still time for me to send this tomoz?

I can turn it round using first class mail if you get them out tomorrow.

I haven't received all sae's yet and I don't want empty places. I will hand them out on Saturday night if not allocated by then.

Posted mine by SAE first class today Clem, hopefully not too late. I'm only next door in Cheltenham, so probably would have been quicker to pick it up!

Clem said:
18. Jay81
19. Cooler King Hilts

Gvee?
Hi Mike,
Sadly not :(
Really gutted.
There's a really slim chance I can do it but that's going to be more based on luck than anything useful.
Sorry chaps.

Cooler King Hilts said:
Posted mine by SAE first class today Clem, hopefully not too late. I'm only next door in Cheltenham, so probably would have been quicker to pick it up!

No worries :D

I posted most out yesterday so will be delivered Tuesday

Cab89 said:
Am I too late? :D

I don't think so.... or I am too! :lol:

Get your SAE off tonight dude & PM Mike (Clem).

Regarding the display passes. Anyone who wants one will have to send me an SAE. Please send to -

Early Bay @ Stanford Hall
55 Highclere Road
Quedgeley
Gloucester
GL2 4HD

Received the pass today Mike - many thanks! 8)
See you peeps on Sunday, although the weather is looking a little "showery"

:D

Latest posts