stanford hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boobiebus

Reaction score
just like to say what a great show weather made it .A thanks to Alex at vw heritage for making returning a part i did,nt need hassle free great service look foward to recieving todays order

I echo your thoughts on the show and thanks to Clem for arranging the earlybay line up.
Brilliant time was had.

popped over, what a great show, weather fantastic and line up was looking cool, defo on my agenda for a full weekend next year ! :D

Here here, had a great day. Alex very helpful too :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Was great to see a few of you, sorry didn't get to to chat to everyone but it was kinda intense with the kids running wild!

Great line up of E.B's. 8)

Nice :D

Had a great time at Stanford hall & meeting quite a few folks from here. It was nice to meet you all & thanks to the bunch who allowed me to crash their little get together on Saturday night :D
Show was very good - I thought splittys were rare, they were everywhere.
Good balance of new & old stuff for sale & it looked like plenty for kids to do too - at a cost!
Alex was helpful as usual.
Oh & the weather was spot on - bit warmer at night next time please!

Phil.

yeah lovely weather nice to meet some new faces and old ones too talking of faces I got sunburnt quite bad my face now looks like a slap arse

lobie said:
yeah lovely weather nice to meet some new faces and old ones too talking of faces I got sunburnt quite bad my face now looks like a slap arse

My poor head is on fire!
Should have learnt my lesson from last year!!.....but no! :oops:

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Best show I've been too. Nice atmosphere. Was great meeting everyone and chatting, managed to get quite burnt though!

Foz said:
lobie said:

My poor head is on fire!
Should have learnt my lesson from last year!!.....but no! :oops:

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!
You need a knotted hanky mate :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cracking show as usual :D although being the coldest I've ever been overnight, and then the most burnt :oops: I've ever been on Sunday is taking the biscuit!

My Buttys throttle kit sure looks nice though that I've just fitted!

Latest posts