• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steerign colum braket WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Reaction score
Pritty sure it has to be from a 68/69 bus anyone braking one???
as im currently using a later bay one in my 68 with a universal ignition, its holding the steering column at the wrong angle, thus pushing the steering wheel to far into my belly, which is ok, but im getting fatter...

http://www.demon-dubs.co.uk/gallery/d/23209-1/68+steerign+coluom+braket.jpg[img]

picture borrowed from another thread on here, also i missed out on one on VZI for £12 posted... so cheap as chips please...

don't need the ignition/key but if you have em ill take them too!

cheers
alex.

feck knows why the pictures not working that's twice ive tried..... imagine a 68 steering coloum bracket, and that's what i needs....

DSC00337.jpg

Is this one

think so, could you get the part number off it?

my mates got one (he needs it... doh!) ill take the part numbers off that to compare,

how much incl P+P?

need it this week if possible?!

also how do you post pics? the normal ** [ img ] picture [ /IMG ] ** dont work on here!?!?

cheers
alex

Hi alex
there is no part number on it ,but the lock housing
has 211905889.You can have this as well but there is no keys or steering lock and no electrics fitted £10.00 posted

Images.. I upload to photobucket --Copy the bottom IMG CODE and paste on here

reeto, as the later early bays are different, and the late, late bays are like the style i alreadly have, ill get some sizes off my mates 68 one for sure, for you to compare if thats ok?

wont be albe to do it till tomora night now tho,

it looks correct, but i wanna be 100% sure.

cheers
alex.

well, just been in to the unit.... as late as it is, and it dosent look exsactly the same as the 68 one right infront of me, but it does look like the one of a 69, the one i missed out on the other day.

you got a paypal account?

let me know.

cheers
alex.

Latest posts