Steering wheel measurements

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nairb356

Reaction score
I wonder if someone could measure the height of the steering wheel edge at the back to the floor and to the headliner
I’m fitting power steering and I think I’ve left the column too long - of course forgot to measure first doh!!!

I wonder if someone could measure the height of the steering wheel edge at the back to the floor and to the headliner
I’m fitting power steering and I think I’ve left the column too long - of course forgot to measure first doh!!!
I’ll get on it tomorrow straight after work if you haven’t heard before.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, Ive got a tape too. :)

Houston, we have a problem. I've got a bit of a gap too but not really noticed it before, perhaps that’s why my indicators don’t self cancel very often. Plus I’ve got a non standard (homemade) ceiling headliner in mine.
So I’ve put various spirit levels and measuring devices in there to get a reading but this was the best I could come up with that seemed to make any transferable sense.
The tape is as close as you could think to vertical or as close as funk it is to swearing.
IMG_4271.jpegIMG_4275.jpeg

So the tape is vertical and inside the steering wheel and just touching the roll on the bottom of the instrument cluster and starting and touching where the second word starts with VERRIEG,,,,,,,,,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Sorry it took so long bud. :)

Latest posts