Stolen 1971 Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bookie

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to see an empty driveway. Someone has stolen our camper after owning for only 2 weeks. Please please keep your eyes out, any sightings, parts in similar colours etc.

Registration GLX 365J
Probably on a flatbed being transported somewhere, so please be vigilant, it's been reported to the police so please call them straight away.

For some reason won't allow me to upload photo?

So here is the link on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/charles.p.oakley/posts/10156982842395068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its utter crap! Why can't people just leave other peoples belongings alone?!

I'll sort out the pictures for you and post below.....however the link doesn't work.... if you want to find me on Facebook.... look for Stephanie Wood with a pic of a yellow beetle as the display pic, add me, send me the pics and i'll post them for you

Hope the bus come home safely x

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13315230_10153500911231160_3181932534048500654_n.jpg?oh=6b865bde72d379182c0d475e3db7c2b3&oe=57E23842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will Keep an eye out in New Forest :evil:

13315230_10153500911231160_3181932534048500654_n_zpsgpc1ws5s.jpg

Thank you for getting the picture up.

Still in a bit of shock as to just how the thieving bast*rds managed to get her off my drive.

Spoke to Matt @ Autotechnicks Type 2 performance and he said he is getting more and more calls about bay's being stolen from peoples driveways. None have ever shown up :-(

By the way, shout out to Mark and Matt @ Autotechnicks, those guys are absolute perfectionists and the work they carried out on the brakes last week before she was stolen was amazing. Highly recommend.

I've put the reg in my phone - will keep an eye out in the North West. Gutted for you mate. I heard of one bus being stolen that was on axle stands. They just dragged it off and stuck it on a low loader. I hate to say it - but check eBay to see if any parts you recognise start turning up. Best of luck in getting it back in one piece.

Yep... already resigned myself to the fact that she ain't coming back...

To steal one of these you must have to have a pretty good sell on plan.

Next time, I'm getting a tracker, CCTV on my driveway, wheel clamp, bolt on my driveway to chain it to and a guard dog. Something like an ex police alsatian!

Epsom - no coincidence that the Derby takes place this weekend. Few extra 'campers' around at the moment.

Latest posts