***Stolen van***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stolen this morning in SE London, belongs to a friend, believed loaded onto a flatbed

RHD devon, recently restored with partially fitted original interior

Appreciate it if this can be circulated, added to facebook stolen VW page etc

Many thanks

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Very sorry to hear that :(
This is becoming ridiculous. Another stolen bay...even a roof rack was stolen earlier from weeboll :evil: !

Guys, it has to stop. Let's keep our eyes open... :x

Gutted for the owner!
This really is s**t and all too common, we work hard to make our rides the way we want them and it's not cheap or easy, just for some lazy scumbag to ruin all that effort, abhorrent!!

I've shared this thread on the wifes facebook, sadly I can do no more.

Liam

bello35 said:
This is becoming ridiculous. Another stolen bay...even a roof rack was stolen earlier from weeboll :evil: !

Guys, it has to stop. Let's keep our eyes open... :x

Totally agree, we need to learn from every theft so that we can make our own more secure and begin to beat these tossers.

So it would be really helpful to know where stolen buses tend to be parked up when stolen (on drives, in garages, etc), what security they had installed if any, etc.

Hope this one is found.

Rife at the moment. I learnt the hard way a couple of weeks ago that our vans are too tempting for thieving low life's.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71079" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My driveway is going to be like fort knox when I find a replacement.

Best of luck to the owners, I know how sh!t it feels.

Another stolen from East Dulwich last night. Green and white 1972 MGJ 537L. On FB stolen VW register. Looks like a gang are stealing them to order from the same area.

Latest posts