STOLEN VW - Now FOUND, ! East Sussex

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rev-al

Reaction score
Stolen last night - Sat 9th June. Willingdon. Eastbourne East Sussex. A Friends camper.

Not an early bay, but a T25.
Minty Green (non VW) paint job. V clean looking T25. Maybe still heading for the docks.
Any info greatly received.
Thanks.

Damm, the low life that steal other peoples pride and joy should be strung up :evil:
I will keep an eye out as i`m local.
Any idea of the registration Al ?
Paul.

Me too as also local and travel all over sussex, surrey and kent on a daily basis, as previous member said any idea of reg, shouldn't be too hard to spot in that colour though.
Lets hope its found quickly, dont know what I'd do if it happened to me.

I've also posted this on the late bay forum for you aswell.

Hi guys just a slight tip if you see a vehicle that matches the description of that of a stolen 1 but the registration plate is not the same then it's always worth a look at the tax disc.

A large amount of stolen cars get put on cloned or false plates, there are a lot of shops doing iffy number plates.
Just to make it even harder I have known tax discs to get altered also.

Cheers
Sam

GREAT NEWS !
T25 found. Stolen Willingdon, found Moulscombe, Brighton.
According to Police - looks like some undesirables didn't want to pay for a taxi home - so nicked it.
Found with sleeping bag and tinned food containers lying around inside. Ignition wires ripped +window broken - otherwise in one piece.
So - lessons here that gratfully not every VW goes straight to to docks - some DO get found.
Time now to fit that group buy Tracker !

pottinger said:
rev-al said:
GREAT NEWS !
T25 found.

:? must be a typo :msn4: ;)

a runnin for cover potts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminds me to invest in a very visible and robust steering wheel lock, probably a disklok, to prevent the buggers cutting the steering wheel. That might deter the opportunists from smashing a window and trying their luck. B*****ds :evil:

Blinding news mate!

To be honest the half the cars in Moulsecombe are usually stolen.....
Its not the best area of Brighton.

Spence

Excellent! Not often that you hear good news when there's a camper theft.

Ahh Moulsecombe: "for people who aren't hard enough to live in Whitehawk" - Terry Garroghan

Latest posts