Sunroof Plyboard headliner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subheatadey

Reaction score
So i have started on a plyboard headliner for my sunroof, didn't manage to get a template so after lots of measurements and making templates I have finally cut the front piece hopefully tomorrow i shall see if it actually fits

Come on then Ade !!! :shock: :shock: What`s happened then ?? :msn4: Fill us in mate,, did it fit ?? did it snap ?? Does it look mint ?? Are you the proud owner of a bus with a headlining ?? Are you about to make your fortune doing headlinings ?? When you gonna do mine :shock: ?? Thought I`d slip that little bit in :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, You can`t leave us in suspenders mate :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Nice work!! its looking good, I've still not got round to making one for mine yet...

paul said:
What are the two slots for?
Good luck will follow this.
Are you doing templates????
Hi all, the two slots are for some lights I got from a 'euroblob' in a scrapyard, to date Ozzie no the bugger doesn't fit the dimension width at the back is spot on but the front was too wide about 40mm out so I shall re-engineer it as they say and have another go this afternoon. If I find some paper and i finally get the dimensions right then I can make some paper templates for anyone.

But once i have mastered the art of plyboard templates I will come down and see you Ozzie and help you do yours. At least I won't have to cut out for the silly frigging sunroof handle! Dare I say it but another pain in the arse but I keeps me off the crack!

Now then Ozzie FUCK YEAH! At last after a lot of buggering around measuring and making templates finally the fekker is in, I also covered it in vinyl as I couldn't be arsed varnishing it patience is not one of my virues as i nearly lost the plot a couple of times I also cut in a couple of lights. Ozzie i have made a paper template for you let me know and I will fire it down, let me know when you are ready for yours and I will come and give you a hand if you want.

The rest of it should be a breeze.

Now that looks as cool as a cucumber jammed up a snowmans nose :lol: Or it might actually be his nose :shock: Who knows :? So why am I chatting about wintry things, like the icy glare I gets from Mrs Ozziedog :roll: Beeeeeeecaussse,,That`ll be on my list for winter bud but I particularly like the perforated covering as it looks so very very close to the original. Please accept this Gold Star for duty over and above the call etc etc etc Yer tis (*) <<< that`s your star matey :mrgreen: Right that`s that sorted, now I`m off for a beer because I`m dehydrating :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Can you tell I need a beer ?? :mrgreen:

Hi pal the head lining really looks good any chance of a copy of the paper one you've done for ozziedog I don't mined paying. Cheers Phil

Latest posts