• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap 1969 Westy for Tintop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsunamivw

Reaction score
As it says I have a 1969 Californian westfalia with a 1.6 engine twin carbs dropped spindles a full westy interior etc. etc. its pretty good but not perfect and I'm a bit bored with it
So what have you got? I'd like another early bay perhaps a tiptop, I quite like the devon interior. I'd be looking for a van plus cash, how much depends what you have :)
here are some recent pics and you can see the resto thread below

Cheers

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic....com/albums/rr80/Tsunamivw/P1010071.jpg[/img]

Hi all

Thought I'd add some meat to the bones of my previous post.

On current advertising values (what people are asking, not what they're getting ) I think my van should be at about 15K

I am simply a bit bored with it and am looking for something different, I suppose I'd really like a split if I was honest

So if you have something interesting, fancy a westy and can spare two minutes to post that would be great

Cheers

Sean

My left Kidney is available - a little bit clogged and a touch of Fluid but it's a great little runner with years left in it , alternatively my gall Bladder, a testicle (I'll keep the bigger one), or my appendix - may PX cash either way :D

- Very 8) bus by the way

Latest posts